Open Ownership is a global hub for support and advice on implementing beneficial ownership transparency. We offer technical assistance to countries seeking to collect, compile, and publish data on who ultimately controls companies operating in their jurisdiction.
You can submit a query here to the Open Ownership helpdesk to request assistance with any aspect of the implementation of beneficial ownership registers. The helpdesk service can provide practical advice on a range of issues, including:
- designing data collection processes;
- sequencing the required policy and technology reforms;
- integrating beneficial ownership data with existing systems;
- creating effective verification mechanisms;
- addressing policy queries; and
- assessing whether published data complies with emerging best practice.
To access our support service, please contact the team directly at [email protected].