Records last updated: 09 November 2023
Committed to one or more
Following the launch of one or more beneficial ownership registers, a country is labelled as Live register.
Data is drawn from publicly-available sources and may not be comprehensive for all countries. If data is incorrect, please let us know.
Afghanistan Ministry of Mines & Petroleum / EITI Register
- Afghanistan Ministry of Mines & Petroleum / EITI Register
- Central register implemented
- Public access
- Sectoral: Extractives
Show further detail
- Afghanistan has made a commitment to beneficial ownership transparency as part of accessing funds through the IMF Rapid Financing Instrument. [20 April 2020] link to commitment
- At the 2016 UK Anti-Corruption Summit, Afghanistan made a commitment to beneficial ownership disclosure. [12 May 2016] link to commitment
- Afghanistan has included a commitment in an Open Government Partnership National Action Plan to beneficial ownership transparency [01 January 2020] link to commitment
- As an Extractives Industry Transparency Initiative (EITI) member, Afghanistan has committed to beneficial ownership transparency for the extractives sector. [05 October 2016] link to commitment