This is a selection of key resources relating to beneficial ownership transparency in Liberia.
- Beneficial ownership transparency in Liberia: scoping report
Using the framework of the Open Ownership Principles, this report combines desktop research and in-country stakeholder consultations to paint a clear picture of the beneficial ownership regime in Liberia.
- Liberia's beneficial ownership register [link coming soon]
- Liberia's beneficial ownership regulation for domestic entities
- Information booklet on Liberia's journey towards beneficial ownership transparency implementation [link coming soon]
- Blog post: Liberia publishes regulations on beneficial ownership transparency: our reflections [link coming soon]
Find details about Liberia's commitments to and implementation of beneficial ownership transparency reforms.
Learn more about Open Ownership and our work
- An introduction to beneficial ownership transparency and Open Ownership: This booklet explains and sets out the advantages to improving transparency around corporate vehicles.
- Principles for effective beneficial ownership disclosure: These Principles set out a framework for best practice for beneficial ownership disclosure.