Beneficial Ownership Leadership Group Event 13 July 2022
Beneficial Ownership Leadership Group High-Level Panel Discussion “New global horizons: raising ambitions for beneficial ownership transparency”
The need for beneficial ownership transparency is greater than ever. Global momentum is building.
Join high-level government representatives, experts from civil society and senior officials from multilateral institutions at this panel discussion from the Beneficial Ownership Leadership Group, convened by Open Ownership and the Open Government Partnership, and chaired by Matthew Valencia, Special Projects Editor, The Economist.
Duncan Tessier - Director, Economic Crime, UK Home Office. No Twitter handle.
- Joe Powell, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Open Government Partnership (OGP). @josephpowell
- Yeranuhi Tumanyants, Deputy Minister of Justice, Government of Armenia. No Twitter handle.
- Richard Nephew, Global Anti-Corruption Coordinator, United States Department of State. @RichardMNephew
- Mr. Cahyo R. Muzhar, Director General for Legal Administrative Affairs, Ministry of Law and Human Rights. No Twitter handle.
- Dr. Ogbonnaya Orji, Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative, Government of Nigeria. @DrOrjiOOrji
- Senior Government Official, Government of North Macedonia (TBC). No Twitter handle.
- Elisa de Anda Madrazo, Vice-President, Financial Action Task Force (FATF). @ElisadeAnda
- Natalya Chornogub, Head of Government Relations, YouControl, Ukraine. No Twitter handle.
- Zuzana Wienk, Director of Bystriny ('Currents'), Slovakia. No Twitter handle.
- Thom Townsend, Executive Director, Open Ownership. @thomtownsend
Date and time
13 July 2022 08:00 AM in Eastern Time (US and Canada); 13:00 British Summer Time
Beneficial Ownership Leadership Group