Records last updated: 08 November 2023
Contact person: Emily Manuel
Current ongoing work
We provided guidance on the draft Extractive Sector Transparency Bill and continue to support Mongolia EITI in meeting the standards of Requirement 2.5.
Committed to one or more
Following the launch of one or more beneficial ownership registers, a country is labelled as Live register.
Mongolia General Authority for State Registration
- Mongolia General Authority for State Registration
- Central register implemented
- Public access
- Register launched
- Threshold used to determine beneficial ownership
Show further detail
- Mongolia has made a commitment to beneficial ownership transparency as part of accessing funds through the IMF Rapid Financing Instrument. [27 May 2020] link to commitment
- As an Extractives Industry Transparency Initiative (EITI) member, Mongolia has committed to beneficial ownership transparency for the extractives sector. [25 February 2016]
- Mongolia has included a commitment in an Open Government Partnership National Action Plan to beneficial ownership transparency [25 January 2022] link to commitment