The Beneficial Ownership Data Standard (BODS) is an open standard providing guidance for collecting, sharing and using high-quality data on beneficial ownership. Visit standard.openownership.org for full documentation, available in English, Spanish and Russian.
- BODS Data Review Tool - Check that your data complies with BODS
- BODS data generator - A spreadsheet template to represent beneficial ownership information as BODS
- BODS data visualiser - Generate a simple visualisation of any BODS data using our open source libraries
- Beneficial ownership data analysis tools - Discover, download and analyse sources of BODS data
- Data analysis notebook - Get answers and gain understanding from BODS data
- RDF vocabulary for BODS - Translate the shape of BODS data into a graph structure. Created by Blue Anvil
- BODS Feature Tracker - Read about new BODS features being researched, proposed or implemented - and request additional features